The primary use of the studio theatre is for academic and co-curricular instruction by the Department of Theatre and Dance.
Questions regarding the instructions should be made to The Studio Resevationist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Requesting Studio Time
Please review these instructions carefully.
- View the studio calendar before submitting your reservation request to ensure the studio is available.
- Please submit a Studio Reservation Request Form.
- Reservations must be requested at least one week prior to date(s) being requested and are contingent upon approval.
- Studio time is limited to:
- 4 hours per week for T&D academic and dance program sponsored club use
- 2 hours per week for campus club and other use
- Academic course and T&D sponsored events always takes priority; reservations are not guaranteed, even after approval.
- Only academically related reservations allowed the last week of classes.
- If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Daniel at email@example.com.