Chapell Wilson & I.G. Greer Classroom Requests

Reservations for the use of Chapell Wilson Hall and I.G. Greer 111 are made through the Department of Theatre and Dance office.

  • Requests by individual theatre and dance students or by representatives of department affliated student organizations should be made in person in CWH 110.
  • Requests by ASU approved student organizations not affliated with the department:
  • Requests by other departments for one time events or semester long classes should be addressed to the Adminstrative Assistant at or by phone at 828 262 3028.