- Join TADA, our departmental e-newsletter!
- Attend Fall Open House during the first week of school.
- Join a student organization!
- Meet the faculty and staff.
- Learn about employment opportunities in the department
- Submit a play to be considered for our season! Download Play Submission Form (DOC).
- Apply for a student seat on the Season Selection Committee.
Be sure to watch your email for notification from the Dean's office regarding your graduation audit.
General Theatre majors, remember to sign up for your Junior Year Interview. Theatre Ed majors consider taking THR 3520.
You can declare your major after earning 30 semester hours which must include ENG 1000. You must also have an overall GPA of 2.0 and have earned credit for or currently be taking UCO 1200* (*waived for transfers with 30+ earned hours.)
Majors and minors can be declared by visiting Student Forms on the College of Fine and Applied Arts website.
Please make an appointment with the department chair to evaluate your transfer credit and to map out a schedule for graduation.
Come see us! We would love to go through a degree checksheet as you consider declaring a theatre or dance major. Please note that you can only declare your major after earning 30 semester hours which must include ENG 1000. You must also have an overall GPA of 2.0 and have earned credit for or currently be taking UCO 1200* (*waived for transfers with 30+ earned hours.)
Students planning to major in Theatre should avoid THR 2010 The Theatre Experience. This course is a survey that is part of the "Analyzing Style and Form" theme in the General Education curriculum. Majors should enroll in THR 2005 Page and Stage, which is part of the "How We Tell Stories" theme.