Thanks for your interest. Learn more about what we have to offer, including programs, degrees, faculty, and resources, and register for our Theatre Student for a Day and Dance Student for a Day programs.
- Join TADA, our departmental e-newsletter!
Theatre And Dance Activities
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ADD ME TO TADA, please!
- Attend Fall departmental student info meeting and reception during the first week of school.
- Join a student organization!
- Meet the faculty and staff.
- Learn about employment opportunities in the department
- Submit a play to be considered for our season! Download Play Submission Form (DOC).
- Apply for a student seat on the Season Selection Committee.
Be sure to watch your email for notification from the Dean's office regarding your graduation audit.
Your junior year is when you want to keep up with your Degreeworks audit to make sure that you are on track to complete degree requirements, minor requirements, and general education requirements.
You can declare your major after earning 30 semester hours which must include ENG 1000. You must also have an overall GPA of 2.0 and have earned credit for or currently be taking UCO 1200* (*waived for transfers with 30+ earned hours.)
Majors and minors can be declared by visiting Student Forms on the College of Fine and Applied Arts website.
Please make an appointment with the department chair to evaluate your transfer credit and to map out a schedule for graduation.
Come see us! We would love to go through a degree checksheet as you consider declaring a theatre or dance major. Please note that you can only declare your major after earning 30 semester hours which must include ENG 1000. You must also have an overall GPA of 2.0 and have earned credit for or currently be taking UCO 1200* (*waived for transfers with 30+ earned hours.)