Guidelines for Using the Theatre and Dance Activity Listserv
What events and activities are appropriate for "TADA" ?
- Events involving students on the Departmental Calcium calendars "Theatre & Dance Office Calendar (T_and_D)" and "Department of Theatre & Dance Upcoming Events."
- Events from other University areas that are related to Theatre and Dance.
- Events/meetings by ASU student organizations.
- One-time special events/opportunities outside of the University that are related to Theatre and Dance may be promoted (an audition, a master class, a workshop, etc.).
What events and activities are NOT appropriate for "TADA" ?
- Ongoing events/opportunities outside of the University that are related to theatre and dance (ongoing classes, training, studio offerings, multiple workshop listings, etc.).
- Commercial venues utilizing the listserv to garner clientele.
Information from the Departmental Calcium calendars and memos, notices, and reminders submitted by ASU faculty, staff or students will be included in each Monday's edition of "TADA- Theatre And Dance Activities." For your message to be included, you must submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday prior. Please include "TADA" in the subject line.