Be Our Guest
While you may visit us at any time you have available, the following dates have been set aside as special visitation events. Follow the links below for details and to complete registration.
- September 16, 2017 - University Wide Open House
- October 6, 2017 - Theatre Student for a Day & Dance Student for a Day
- October 27, 2017 - Theatre Student for a Day
- November 10, 2017 - Dance Student for a Day
- February 19, 2018 - Dance Student for a Day
- February 23, 2018 - Theatre Student for a Day
- March 23, 2018 - Open Master Class/Dance Placement Visit
- April 13, 2018 - Theatre Student for a Day
- April 21, 2018 - University Wide Open House
- Student for a Day events are sponsored by the Department of Theatre and Dance. These events focus on the student experience in the department and allow prospective students to sit in on classes and tour the facilities. Parents may choose to attend a Q&A with faculty, as well.
- University Wide Open House - is sponsored by the University, and the Department has representatives available to answer questions and lead you on a tour of the department facilities.
- Theatre Student for a Day events are typically scheduled during productions, and visitors are invited to attend a performance.
- Dance Student for a Day events are typically scheduled on public school holidays.
- Dance Master Class and Placement events are for students entering the department in the next semester and are intended for those students seeking advanced placement in technique classes. Visits are scheduled during Appalachian Dance Ensemble Performances and visitors are invited to attend a performance.