Be Our Guest!
While you may visit us at any time you have available, the following dates have been set aside as special visitation events. Follow the links below for details and to complete registration.
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 - University Wide Open House
- Friday, October 4, 2019 - Theatre Student for a Day and Dance Student for a Day
- Friday, November 1, 2019 - Theatre Student for a Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019 - Dance Student for a Day
- Monday, February 17, 2020 - Dance Student for a Day
- Friday, March 27, 2020 - Open Master Class/Dance Placement Visit
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 - University Wide Open House
- Friday, April 24, 2020 - Theatre Student for a Day
Student for a Day events are sponsored by the Department of Theatre and Dance. These events focus on the student experience in the department and allow prospective students to sit in on classes, meet with students and tour the facilities. Parents may choose to attend a presentation and Q&A session with faculty and Admissions representatives.
University-Wide Open House is sponsored by the University, and the department has faculty and student representatives available to answer questions and lead you on a tour of our department facilities.
Theatre Student for a Day events are typically scheduled during productions, and student participants receive a complimentary ticket to a performance.
Dance Student for a Day events are typically scheduled on public school holidays.
Dance Master Class and Placement events are for students entering the department in the following fall semester and are intended for those students seeking advanced placement in technique classes. Visits are scheduled during Appalachian Dance Ensemble performances and student participants receive a complimentary ticket to a performance.